How to Use Anatomy 4D:
To get started, print any of the images from the “Target Library” inside the app, accessible from the Main Menu. Once printed, place the image on any flat surface, scan the image with your device and watch your 4D Experience come to life.
Through this free app and a simple printed image, Anatomy 4D transports students, teachers, medical professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about the body into an interactive 4D experience of human anatomy. Visually stunning and completely interactive, Anatomy 4D uses augmented reality and other cutting edge technologies to create the perfect vehicle for 21st century education.
So much more than an app, the Anatomy 4D experience takes viewers on a journey inside the human body and heart, revealing the spatial relationships of our organs, skeleton, muscles, and body systems. This simple-to-use 3-dimensional learning environment is great for use in the classroom, or anytime.
Designed by DAQRI, the Anatomy 4D app enables you to:
• Learn about and explore the human body and heart in intricate detail
• Highlight various organ systems individually, so for instance, you can focus on just the skeletal, muscular, or respiratory system
• Change the view back and forth between a male and female body
• Zoom in to experience each organ or body part in-depth
• Use new image targets including the new heart target (this new app release still supports the original image target)
• Get inspired about human anatomy!
Anatomy 4D is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Anatomy 4D (version 220.127.116.11) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 529 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.